Creditz:Poojz!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Day Ten~10 Day Challenge


Day Ten: One Confession.

So, this is the last day of the challenge :D. I know everyone was waiting for this :P :(, Except me ofcourse ;) :P. I'm glad that I'm actually completing this challenge :D. 10 Posts, 10 Too Challenging posts :D. I did it :D. Yay :D ;). 

One Confession eh'? :O. Nothing really interesting to be precise ;) :P. I haven't had any secret affairs or done any heart-breaking and nerve-wrecking tasks :( Though I wish to :P :P. But, to be truthful, I've never said this to anyone before. Not my parents, not my brother and not even my best friend :O. And, I'm posting it here :D. Can you believe it? :O :D No na? :P Good ;) :D :P.

MY CONFESSION IS THAT

I wanted to take up Science after my 10th :P. Disappointed you? o.O Well don't be ;) :D :P. I've always wanted to take up Bio-Technology as my subject. I was so interested in it. Ever since I read the book "Third Twin" my heart has went out to do research on this subject. But I had one obstacle in my way "Physics". Ugh!! That subject :|. I don't know if I hate it to core or It hates me to core :|. I couldn't take more of it and hence decided I'll be taking up Commerce. I had 2 Advantage because of this :D. Firstly, I'll get rid off Physics b-), Secondly, I can give my whole time to MATHS <3 which is my most favorite subject :D. And, as per that I took up Accounts, Business Studies, Statistics and Maths in my 11th :D ;). At first, I cursed myself for taking it up, as my interests lay else where, but now I don't regret it :D ;). I found a new love :D that is ACCOUNTS <3 :D and have taken up CA :D ;). I'm happy I chose this :D. Yeah, sometimes I wish I had taken up Science only, but if God grants me Second Chance, then I'll say, "No Thank You. My Life is Perfect" :D :).

Uff! Thats done :D. I ruined the D-DAY Didn't I? ;). I'm special at that :P :D.
Now the challenge is complete :D.
Hip Hip Hurray :D ;).
Phew! That was hard :P.

*Does a Somersault* << I can do that only VIRTUALLY :( :P.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

11 comments:

Kajal said...

aww sweetheart.. This is the most sane confession I have ever heard..I am glad you are doing what is working best for you. you can only go places doing things you like...:))

cheers,
K

DeepaK KarthiK (420*) said...

haha :D Royal challenger BANGLORE !
This is not at all a confession, YOU LIED :D there must be something very fishy than this :D

CYNOSURE said...

:O
that wasn't a confession... :P
nice blog... :)

N.S.Kirti said...

hmmm... i never discovered that i hated physics TILL i came to class 12. and sometimes i think, its not HATRED, its more like FEAR. i just fear that i dont have my concepts right...
its ok dear... you are spending more time with maths, a thing you love and CA is very cool you know... you will get more bhav if you say "I am a CA" than if I say "I am engineer" :P so chill :P
and at least you could be broad minded enough to KNOW what you wanted.i STILL dont know what i want! and after 10th I could see NOTHING except science. i didnt even CONSIDER arts and commerce. maybe i regret that, maybe i dont...
anyways... you have a good future to look forward to :) best of luck :)

Ana_treek said...

I agree with cynosure..this is cheating, not a confession! :D

Princess Poo said...

@Kajal Jhi
Thanks a lot :).
So true jhi :).

@Dee
No da :(.
My life isn't that interesting :(.

@Cynosure
lol :P. It was jhi ;).
Its something I've never told anyone. Never thought I would tell too :P.

@Kirti
Hehe! Aah yeah! Fear :| :P.
Hehehehe :P True again :P ;).
Thanks dear <3 :D :).
Good luck to you too ;).

@Ana jhi
Same comment as for Cynosure :P

Bloggiri.com said...

Dear Bloggers!

After a great success in creating a union of hindi bloggers and readers at "Hamarivani.com", we are introducing Bloggiri.com speacially for you. At Bloggiri, new readers will meet you, because your blog is simply "You"!

So please visit us & submit your blog to be a part of our mission for a bright future of Indian Blogging.

Team Bloggiri

Ritvik Gautam said...

I actually love Physics. :D
I enjoy every bit of it, and it only grew when I entered 12th! I used to be doing Physics most part of the day! :-)

Princess Poo said...

@Ritvik
Hahaha :P wow ;)
Future Einstein haan? :)

Ritvik Gautam said...

Hahaha... LOL :D
I'd love to be one!! :P :D

Princess Poo said...

All the best :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget