Creditz:Poojz!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Day Eight~10 Day Challenge


Day Eight: Three Turn Ons

First turn me off then turn me on? o.O Ufff! God of all, SAVE ME xD :( :P.

1. Long Hairs: Think its weird? :O. Not at all for me ;) :D. In fact, half of the celebrity crushes I got was because they had long hairs :D ;) :P. Guys look really cute when they have long hairs :D ;). Moreover, I like it when it is stylish and all :D. You know, like Spikes and stuff ;) :D :P. Oh! How I love long and stylish hairs :D ;). Its totally COOL but makes you look HOT :D ;). Awesome na? ;) :D.


2. Self Confidence & Respect: I love people who have self-confidence. I mean, it is the most essential thing right? ;). If you have self-confidence then anything is possible :D ;). So Self-confidence  people attract me :D. And ofcourse not to forget RESPECT. I love people who respect others, regardless of their age ;). A real guy would always respect a girl ;), and I only like Real guys ;) :D :P.


3. Simple Character: I like a person who is Great at heart more than the other stuffs. I never cared about outer beauty/appearance and money, The thing that impresses me the most is Nice and Simple Character. Be sweet and simple. Moreover, just be YOU and not others ;) :D. I like people who express themselves rather than trying to impress others :D ;). 


So, thats that :P. Another Nightmare came to an end :D ;). The biggest one will be day after :| :( :P. Well then, what are you still doing here? :O Go back to Indi and vote for this post :P. Runnnnnnn! :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Kajal said...

chosen very wisely..:) looking forward to the big one.which is coming up day after tomm.

P.s - Already voted:)

Bloggiri.com said...

Dear Bloggers!

After a great success in creating a union of hindi bloggers and readers at "Hamarivani.com", we are introducing Bloggiri.com speacially for you. At Bloggiri, new readers will meet you, because your blog is simply "You"!

So please visit us & submit your blog.

Team Bloggiri

Princess Poo said...

@Kajal
Hahaha! Thanks dear :) <3.

@Bloggiri
:O ok

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget