Creditz:Poojz!. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Brother from Heaven

Me and my Brother
Brothers! There aren't enough words in dictionary to describe them. They will be your best friend and also your worst enemies, and that's exactly what makes them so special.

I too am blessed with one such creature in my life.
Being 9 years older than me, he's more of a father figure than just a brother to me. He's stood by me during my worst times, and also ensured that I got into trouble for something he did. We fight, we crib, we pull each others hair out, but, we also laugh together, enjoy together and have the best of times.

I cannot jot down every memory that we have shared, because there are just one too many, but I can say, that in all of the memories that I have, you've been a hero to me, a role model and an inspiration.

My brother is one person who would let me take my own path so that I can discover myself, but also ensures to stay right by my side wherever I go so that in case I ever trip, he can hold my hand, pull me up on my feet, and ask me to walk again. It's an honor to have been blessed with such a wonderful brother - #MySiblingRocks

Dear Brother of mine, I might fight with you, get angry on you, tell on you to our parents, irritate you to the core, and say all rude words to you, but the truth is, I love you as much as you love me, and my only wish is to see you happy forever, because if there is anyone on this Earth who deserves all the happiness, it is you. You are a gem of a person. You have a been a wonderful son - to our parents, a protective brother - to me, a sweet friend- to all your friends, an extraordinary husband - to my bhabhi, and now, the most amazing Father- to my little niece.

We are all lucky to have you in our life, and I'm pretty sure everyone in our house agrees to that. Thank you, for all that you have done, for all that you have shown and for all that you have protected us from. We owe a lot to you, and this year on Rakshabandhan, I wish that that sweet smile on your face shall never fade, and that all your dreams and wishes come true. I love you Anna.

 I would like to say my heartfelt thanks to http://www.igp.com/ (Portal) for giving bloggers this wonderful opportunity to share their sibling story with the world.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Divya said...

Brothers are blessings to have. You missed him the most when you are living very far from him, send Rakhi to UK.

Ashley said...

Are you looking for Online Assignment help justquestionanswer.com is providing Assignments company in the USA from the qualified expert. Our 3000+ Assignments experts are available 24x7 to help the USA students and bring forth the peerless Assignments end of the day without asking an amount that exceeds the budget.

Baccalaureate Class said...

Really a very helpful article thanks for sharing and keep on sharing!

Baccalaureate Classes provides guidelines to IGCSE students. We provide IGCSE online tuition's and we are best IGCSE tutor. Enroll today for IGCSE Tutions.Read more:https://www.baccalaureateclass.com/igcse-online-tuition/

Neha kumari said...

We at Ziyyara, have many online IGCSE home tutors that deliver IGCSE online tuition. In case, you look for the best online tutor for your children, then visit Ziyyara.
Visit On:- igcse online tuition
Phone no - +91-9654271931

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget